The perfect balance between light and privacy.
Perfect for your home or office, vertical blinds are an elegant and cost effective option for sliding doors and large windows. They can be pulled back to reveal beautiful views or rotated to allow light in while still providing privacy, and also offer excellent insulation from outside heat. Vertical blinds are easy to clean and maintain and are available in a variety of colours and textures, adding a classy finishing touch to any room .
Benefits of Vertical Blinds:
- Variety of Colours and Fabrics: Vertical blinds come in a huge range and variety of colours, and fabrics.
- Easy to Clean: Vertical blinds don’t gather as much dust as other blinds. They are very easy to clean, and care for. They will provide your home with beautiful window treatments for years to come.
- Durability: These vertical blinds are designed to last. Some brands come with a 2 year warranty.
- Flexibility: These blinds come in an array of styles, shapes and colours. They can be fitted to almost any window. You can have them made to measure to ensure the correct fit for all the windows in your home
- Energy Efficiency: Vertical blinds will lower your energy bills so they act as a barier between the glass and the inside of your rooms.
Simple Cleaning Tips For Vertical Blinds:
- Close the blinds, and wipe them vertically, with a dry cotton cloth to remove any dust. They can also be vacuumed.
- For stubborn stains, spray a anti-static, or non-sticky household cleaner, and rinse with plain water.
- If the blinds have still not come clean, you will need to remove them and place them in a tub of warm water, with some household cleaner. Let them soak for awhile, and then give them a light scrub with a cleaning brush. Make sure to rinse with clean, plain water, and then hang them back on the tracks to dry. Ensure they are completely dry before closing.