Classic style in an array of colours and textures.
Roller blinds are an attractive, practical and cost-effective window dressing solution. These blinds are easy to operate and are available in a wide range of fabrics and colours, from block-out through to light-diffusing fabrics and even lace, to complement the style and décor of any room.
Roller blinds can be effective alone or with fringes, tassels and other décor, and are operated using a simple spring roller or chain control system and are easily automated. They can be tailor made for interior or outdoor use.
Benefits of Roller Blinds:
- Variety of Colours and Fabric: Roller blinds come in a range of colours and patterns so you can choose the one that suits your home the best. They can be made with a range of fabrics including translucent fabrics, sunscreen fabrics, and block out fabrics.
- Easy to Clean: Roller Blinds are also very easy to clean, and care for. They will provide your home with beautiful window treatments for years and years to come.
- Easy to Operate: Roller blinds are simple to use. You could decide to either install a motorized option or a chain drive system.
- Durability: These blinds are designed to last a long time and some brands offer a 2 year warranty. Their colour won’t fade because of sunlight either because colourfast fabrics are used.
- Flexibility: These blinds come in an array of styles and colours. They can be fitted to almost any window. You can have them made to measure to ensure the correct fit for all the windows in your home
- Energy Efficiency: Roller Blinds are extreemly energy efficient. In the down position they act as an incredible insulator and keep the heat both in and out of your home and saving you money on your energy bills.
Simple Cleaning Tips For Roller Blinds :
- Close the blinds, and wipe them with a dry cotton cloth to remove any dust.
- For stubborn stains, spray an anti-static, or non-sticky household cleaner, and rinse with plain water.
- If the blinds have still not come clean, you will need to remove them and place them in a tub of warm water, with some household cleaner, or laundry detergent. Let them soak for awhile, and then give them a light scrub with a cleaning brush. Make sure to rinse with clean, plain water, and then hang them in a shady place to dry, to avoid streaks. Do not roll up until completely dry.