Motorized blinds offer you the ultimate in simplicity, safety and style.
With the advantage of modern technology and home automation, you are able to take complete control of all of your window coverings from virtually any room in your home or office.
All motorized blinds are controlled from either a handheld remote control or a wall-switch. This makes it possible to raise or lower your blinds in just a click of a button. Motorized shades can also be used in conjunction with a sun sensor and can be lifted or lowered according to the sun's intensity.
Motorized blinds are perfect solution for when the blinds are too heavy to lift, or when the blinds are in a hard to reach place. They are also perfect for when there are children in the house, and there are too many cords hanging from windows.
Benefits of Motorized Blinds:
- Automation: The most obvious benefit of motorized blinds is the convenience factor. Using this type of system removes the need to physically adjust the level of the shades to control the level of light in a room.
- Easy to Use: Very high windows can be fitted with motorized blinds and can be adjusted as required. This benefit is important in public buildings and large homes.
- Easy to Clean: Motorized Blinds are also very easy to clean and care for. They will provide your home with beautiful window treatments for years and years to come.
- Flexibility: These blinds come in an array of styles and colours. They can be fitted to almost any window. You can have them made to measure to ensure the correct fit for all the windows in your home
- Energy Efficiency: Motorized Blinds are extremely energy efficient. In the down position they act as an incredible insulator and keep the heat both in and out of your home and saving you money on your energy bills.