Versatile, natural style!
Beautiful bamboo provides a natural ambience, in a range of designs tailored to meet your needs. Made from bamboo, jute and wood, these blinds blend perfectly into modern and traditional styles, filtering light to add a warm glow.
Bamboo blinds can be designed as roll-up panel or Roman fold, with a solid integrated wooden head rail to ensure durability and ease of use. Woven wood blinds using the finest West African Mahoganies and European hardwoods are also available.
Benefits of Bamboo Blinds:
- Variety of Colours: Bamboo Blinds come in a variety of colours, stains and patterns. You'll find Bamboo can add a natural warmth, texture and depth to any room.
- Eco Friendly – Bamboo is often thought of as a tree but is actually a grass and one of the fastest growing plants on earth. A bamboo plant can mature to harvest in as little as a year, easily outpacing a tree which can take decades to produce an equivalent amount of material.
- Durability - Bamboo Blinds are able to withstand many weather conditions which makes it a perfect choice. Specially treated Bamboo Shades can withstand harsh sunlight over an extended period.
- Flexibility – These blinds come in an array of sizes, styles, shapes and colours. They are can be fitted to almost any window. You can have them made to measure to ensure the correct fit for all the windows in your home
- Energy Efficiency - Bamboo Blinds can also help you save money on your energy bill, when closed, the blinds do a good job of sealing warmth inside your home to prevent it from escaping. They also keep your rooms beautifully cool in the summer months.
Simple Cleaning Tips for Bamboo Blinds:
- Close the blinds, and vacuum or wipe them horizontally, with a dry cotton cloth to remove any dust.
- For stubborn stains and mildew, you can try water and vinegar. Use a soft sponge to remove excess dirt and grime and gently scrub each blind or slat until they are all clean.