Taking style outdoors.
Choose from our comprehensive range of materials (aluminium and fabric), colours and styles for a weather resistant outdoor awning that complements your home. Dropdown and retractable awnings are also available in manual or motorised finishes. In addition, awnings, both aesthetically appealing and functional, create an outdoor extension of the home that will protect you from the sun and rain. We do however maintain that awnings are for sun and wind protection predominantly and are not completely water or rain proof.
Benefits of Awnings:
- Protection: Will sheild your outdoor living areas from sun glare and to a lessor extent rain.
- Variety of Colours and Fabric: Outdoor Awnings come in a range of colours and patterns so you can choose the one that suits your home the best.
- Easy to Clean: Awnings are also very easy to clean, and care for. They are made specificly for the outdoors.
- Durability: These Outdoor Awnings are designed to last a long time without being damaged. When you invest in an Outdoor Awning, you’ll be able to use them for a very long time without having to worry about making replacements in the near future. Their colour won’t fade because of sunlight either because they are cleverly designed to resist UV rays.
- Flexibility: These awnings come in an array of styles, shapes and colours. They can be fitted to almost any window, door, veranda or etc. They are made to suit exact sizes and can be fully motorised using state of the art motors.
Simple Cleaning Tips For Awnings:
- Depending on the type of awning, try clean with a house-hold cleaner, laundry detergent, or soapy water. For tougher stains, or hard to reach places, try use a high-pressure cleaner.
- Remove branches, leaves and other debris from the awning as soon as possible.The wind will cause anything that is resting on the awning to whip back and forth creating permanent abrasions and stains.
- Try avoid pooling water, after the rain. This will cause the canvas to stretch, and stain.
- When you discover holes or rips in your awning, have them repaired professionally before the damage can spread.