Aluminium Venetian Blinds
Classically modern – a smart choice!
The extremely popular Aluminium Venetian Blind offers superior light control with a sleek, modern look. Slats can be adjusted to let in just the right amount of light and the entire blind can be raised or lowered as desired.
Aluminium is durable and never goes out of style, making this a practical and cost-effective option. These blinds are available in a huge variety of textures and can be customized to fit large and small windows.
Benefits of Aluminium Blinds:
- Variety of Colours - The biggest advantage of choosing Aluminium Venetian Blinds is the huge variety of colours and styles from which you can choose from.
- Easy to Clean: These Aluminium Venetian Blinds are also very easy to clean, and care for. They will provide your home with beautiful window treatments for years to come.
- Durability - These blinds are designed to last. When you invest in Aluminium Venetian Blinds, you’ll be able to use them for a very long time without having to worry about making replacements in the near future. On certain brands you are assured a 2-year warranty.
- Flexibility – These blinds come in an array of styles, shapes, slat widths and colours. They are can be fitted to almost any window. You can have them made to measure to ensure the correct fit for all the windows in your home. They can also be motorised.
- Energy Efficiency - Aluminium Venetian Blinds can also help you save money on your energy bill. They keep the heat inside the room and are an excellent insulator. They also keep your rooms cool in the summer months.
Cleaning Tips for Aluminium Blinds :
- Close the blinds, and wipe them horizontally, with a dry cotton cloth to remove any dust.
- For stubborn stains, spray an anti-static, or non-sticky household cleaner, and rinse with plain water. Ensure they are completly dry before raising.
- If the blinds are still not clean, you will need to remove them and place them in a tub of warm water, with some household cleaner. Let them soak for awhile, and then give them a light scrub with a cleaning brush. Make sure to rinse with clean, plain water, and then hang them in a shady place to dry, to avoid streaks.
Designer Blinds & Floors - Aluminium Venetian Blinds